The CPF-pressure pond filter series is among the latest generation of pond filters, combining in a compact system, a high-performance bio-mechanical filter along with the most modern UV technology. The filter is unremarkably dug in at the edge of the pond. The compact way of construction makes the pond technology almost completely disappear. Any and all connections as well as the whole field of technology are found in the top cover. The pond filter can be dug in without any problems. The pond water can be pumped to higher-located waterfalls and from this point return into the garden pond.
The pressure pond filter ensures a stable, biological balance and improves the water quality. Along with the appropriate pump (not included in the supply; please note the pond pump´s maximum volume capacity), this ensures for clear water, thus creating healthy surroundings for the pond inhabitants.
- Integrated UVC lamp with 11W
- Max. pump capacity 2378gph
- Easy maintenance via integrated cleaning function in the top cover
- Ideal combination of filter and UVC technology
- Integrated contamination indicator
- Cleaning equipment for quick and effective cleaning
- Easy and uncomplicated bio-pressure pond filter system
- Biological and Mechanical Filter chambers for more efficient removal of dissolved and solid waste
- Simple Quick Handle Cleaning System for Easy Maintenance (no need to open and clean foams all the time)
- Enables Rapid Growth of Aerobic Bacteria resulting in removal of Lethal Ammonia and Nitrite
- Able to Cope with Higher Water Flows compared to Traditional Gravity Filters
- Complete with Inlet and Outlet Hose Adapters